navigating digital dependence: lost without my GPS

map_prompt

[tap, tap, tap] huh. what the . . . ?  [shake, shake] what’s wrong with this thing? hmpf. is it broken?  [holds map to ear, then looks at it again in disbelief.] i don’t get it. why isn’t the lady telling me where to turn?

it’s been a long short week, y’all. that’s all i got.

Writing 101: Day 4 — use one of 4 images provided as a creative spark for today’s post.

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. You got your point across very well.

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

thanks, Cathy! 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. lafriday says:

Yep, we need to remember how to use those old school tools, don’t we? I agree: it has been a LONG short week!

Liked by 1 person

3. rosemawrites says:

Yes, it’s short but it doesn’t mean it is not thought provoking! I admire your brevity, actually. 🙂

By the way you may want to read my take on this: http://wp.me/p4ZhSl-dj. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

thanks! and love your story. kind of gave me chills!

Liked by 1 person

1. rosemawrites says:

Thanks, Kristin! That is my goal, actually. 😀 You’re very much welcome! 😀

Liked by 1 person

4. I travel frequently and don’t head out to any unknown destination without my ‘Flintstone’ map; drives my daughter nuts, until we are in a location without service 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

i know. my husband reads a map like a champ. i used to be able to, but just can’t anymore . . . and end up being the one tangled up in it in the passenger seat, just trying to get the darn thing folded down to the panel i need to see! lol.

Liked by 1 person