Easter booty

on

bunny_buttwith Easter less than 3 weeks away, i’m thrilled to announce that i am planning absolutely zero crafting, cooking or decorating projects to commemorate the holiday. not a single dyed egg, cute basket or bunny cake for me this year. to tell the truth, i think i’m still not over the whole cakepops ordeal from Valentine’s Day. but more importantly, we will be in France for Easter! i’m not even worrying about what anyone will wear to church since, most likely, we’ll pass by Notre Dame or Sacré Cœur, but won’t set foot inside. the whole experience is amazingly freeing! no lists. no trips to the craft store. nothing to clean up . . .

but it is fun to look — especially knowing i can drool over all the lovely ideas out there without committing to even lifting a hot glue gun. so in the spirit of window shopping, i created a Pinterest board with some of the best Easter goodies i’ve come across over the past couple weeks — from frocks and flowers to bunny-eared everything. all y’all who plan on crafting it up (or even just dressing up) should swing by. and i’d love to see what cute things you’ve found out there, too, so please share!

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. Liz says:

Love these ideas! The little bunny butt onesie is too cute!

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

I know! Almost made me wish I had a baby again! 😊

2. I love that door decoration! I wish I was a bit more skilled with the glue gun!

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

me too. I’m surprised I haven’t glued myself to the kitchen counter. yet.

Liked by 1 person

3. Shauna841505 says:

Ugh I am jealous. I’m already worrying about what I’m going to do. 😦

1. Kristin says:

don’t worry, girl. i always think i have to go over the top and the only one who ends up caring about any of it is me! find one thing you’re excited about and roll with it. giving yourself permission to be a holiday minimalist is key! 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. Shauna841505 says:

The problem with me is boredom! I don’t have a lot going on during my weekends, so I tend to actively look for projects! I’m sure you’ll see plenty in the next two weeks!

Liked by 1 person

2. Kristin says:

ha. so opposite problem! can’t wait to see what you get into 😊

Liked by 1 person

4. Sara says:

I love the door wreath idea! I have a great desire to do all these cool crafts, but much less time to actually get them done. #motherhood

Liked by 1 person

1. Kristin says:

OMG. completely. if we weren’t going to be traveling, I’d be making myself crazy about what I wanted to do, but just didn’t have time for!